I Heart: Black Crow Studios

Friday, July 27, 2012


I am still dreaming about the water colored walls from yesterday's melon hued bedroom so I decided I had to know more! I dug a little bit and found it was created by Black Crow Studios. I love the organic movement and rich but watery colors of these papers. And if you don't want to commit, they also sell beautiful giclee prints perfect for framing. 


{I had posted this stunning dining room a while back but thought it was a painting not wall covering!}









Which is your favorite color way?

sb signature


4 comments:

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

This is unbelievably beautiful. My favorite is the wall behind the chair. I love those colors.

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

I LOVE the pink/purple room, just gorgeous!

Hyphen Interiors said...

Gorgeous! Loving so many of them. I'll have to check out cost! :)

Unknown said...

Seriously love the first colorway. I have been dreaming of using this paper for my front room. This post just might have convinced me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan