House Tour: Mad Men Beachside

Wednesday, July 18, 2012


Lately my husband and I have become obsessed with Mad Men, watching all of the seasons on our Apple TV. Now, I know we are a bit late but I don't care - I am just so inspired by the fantastic interiors and fashion of the show. I especially love when Don travels to California, the 1960s style there is incredible! This home was actually built recently in Brazil but its mod architecture and retro glamour are so Mad Men to me. . . 

What do you love about these spaces?















By Brazilian architect Marcio Kogan

{via

sb signature

1 comment:

Luella said...

Swoon! Thanks for all your great posts on house tours.

(BTW, isn't Mad Men addicting? Not that much happens during each show, but there's so much to it.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan