Drool Worthy Bedding

Tuesday, July 24, 2012


I just finished a bedroom design for an e-decorating client and I had so much fun sourcing the bedding. I love how you can transform an entire space just by switching out the bedding. It's a fantastic way to add a little creativity and oomph to your space without too much commitment. I like creating a layered look and mixing different textures and brands so nothing is too matchy, even if it is simple and elegant in style. 


My drool worthy source list for fabulous bedding includes John RobshawLulu DK and Dwell Studio but I also like to mix in less expensive pieces, and have had some great luck at The Company StoreTarget, and Garnet Hill and I love the options West Elm always comes up with too! For a little inspiration, here are some beautifully styled beds. . . I think its fantastic how each has its own distinct personality!







What is your favorite go-to source for beautiful bedding? 
Please do share. . . I am always dying to find more great options! 


{via 1. 2. 3. 4. 5}

sb signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan