Designer Tip: Lovely Leaning Mirrors

Monday, July 23, 2012


I love to decorate with leaning mirrors. I have used them to brighten a lackluster corner, make a big statement in an entry, and reflect the natural light in an interior. But I also like how large floor mirrors also add architecture to a space - thanks to their scale, they feel almost like an extra door or oversized window. Plus they are wonderful pieces for rental homes as there is not even any hanging needed! Here are a few of my favorite examples . . . this bright yellow number above would be a fantastic DIY for a Craigs List or flea market find. 

Do you have a leaning mirror in your home? 







sb signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love them, the first (yellow over grey) is my favourite
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan